Monday, July 14, 2014

With a Deadline

Dear readers. I apologize profusely for my week of inaction. As activities stack up, posts I plan to write get more and more daunting. This combined with the infrequency of viable wifi coverage have made posting problematic. As it is, I currently have ten minutes before my wifi is shut off for the night. This makes the third consecutive day following my week of procrastination that a lack of update has been due in full to a lack of means, rather than a lack of motivation. We keep arriving from our daily outings later and later, making writing frustratingly challenging. Please know that I am alive, well, and all but unaffected by the rockets, though far from complacent in my thoughts. As soon as I have the means I will continue with updates. Please continue reading, you are my encouragement and reassurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment